We are all in this critical phase of lockdown and to tackle the coronavirus, the Indian government has launched the Aarogya setu app. Aarogya setu has been released for android, iOS platforms and we will provide you all the information related to it and links to download the app as well as it’s apk file.
India has faced a lot of disasters in the past and the most disastrous period is what is happening now, not just in India, but all around the world. The Indian government has been taking a lot of necessary steps in tackling and handling this pandemic of COVID-19 and the worldwide lockdown for ensuring the safety of the people. Among the varied appreciable measures, one important step that was taken is the development and releasing of a mobile application called ‘Aarogya Setu’ that could be used by the people of India to check their symptoms from their home through phone and also involve in other components of the application like polls, discussions, e-passes, self-assessment and nation-wide updates with regard to the existing situation.
What is the Aarogya Setu Mobile app all about?
“Aarogya Setu”, roughly translates to ‘Health Bridge’. This means that this app stands as the bridge between all the health services with regard to the COVID-19 and the people of the country. Designed and developed by the National informatics center under the administration of the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology, this mobile application was released by the Central government of India and was made mandatory for all the central and state government employees across the nation. This also been available and open to public access, and people across the country are encouraged to download the app and take self-assessments from their homes. Although there were controversies with regard to the security issues in the application, this was said to be fixed in the new updates of the app.
Features of Aarogya Setu application:
Here are some of the best features of the application –
- Firstly, and more importantly, it assists you in providing self-assessment tools that help the user in knowing about the symptoms and health condition in relation to the Coronavirus disease. Once the user takes the self-assessment, the results of the current health condition are known based on which appropriate suggestions to take rest at home, be safe or consult a doctor, etc. are made.
- This Aarogya Setu app also shows various help centers that provide you with information and assist you in managing situations across the country. Since it is an application that targets every single person in the country, it is made sure that all health centers and helplines are listed for the people to get help at the earliest.
- It provides you with safety measures and precautions that have to be taken for fighting against this pandemic situation. This includes precautions like how to properly wash hands, wearing masks, staying at home, and many more.
- It also gives you the nationwide updates and current scenario across the country in regard to the pandemic.
- You could also participate in groups, discussions, tasks, and polls presented through this app based on the existing COVID-19 situation.
How to download the Aarogya Setu app?
Aarogya Setu app can be downloaded from Google Playstore on all Android devices. It is also available on iOS platforms for iOS-based mobile phones and devices. It is also notable that there are many fake apps that prevail in the market resembling this app. So, do make sure to download the right one. The download link for this app is also available on the official government website.
Aarogya setu apk download for android
Aarogya Setu apk can be officially downloaded from play store using this link.
Aarogya setu apk download for iOS running Apple Devices
Aarogya setu app can be downloaded for your iPhone, iPad from the Apple app store using this link.
How to use Aarogya Setu App?
This app is designed in such a way that it is user friendly and ensures that the usage of this app is much easy even to people who have less knowledge on how to use mobile phones and technology.
Once the app is installed, you will have to enter your basic information like gender, age, etc. and after entering such information, you would be required to turn on your Bluetooth and location sharing and set it to be turned on always. Upon doing this, for the self-assessment, the user would be asked certain questions and if found that the user has symptoms of COVID-19, the information is directly sent to the server of the government and thus, appropriate action is taken.
On that note, this is all about the Aarogya Setu app that is one of the best and laudable initiatives taken by the Indian government. We hope you have downloaded the app on your android and ios devices and been using it without any issues. If you have any questions, feel free to comment them below.
Be the first to reply