Some of you might be having an iPhone or iPad and might be wanting to try out iOS games and apps on their Windows 7,8 or 10 running PC computers. If you are searching for a way to run iOS games and applications on your PC running Windows OS, then you have come to the right place. Here on LiveFortech, we are going to provide you some ways by which you can run Apple IOS running apps on Windows.
Emulators- Way to Run IOS Games and apps on PC
The process of running IOS apps and games on windows involves the use of an emulator in Windows PC. Basically, an emulator is a software through which you can run apps and softwares of an app into other operating system which is not supported by that operating system. Thus, iOS emulators create virtual environment of iOS on your windows PC so that it can run apps which usually run on iPhone or iPad on Windows running computer. Thus, you can perform an iOS emulator download through which you can play apple games on windows.
Morever, emulators also create a virtual hardware environment which is better to run IOS games on PC smoothly and without or minimum lags. Some of the best and working iOS emulators on PC are given below.
iPadian is a great ios emulator available for Windows PC. It helps mimic your windows PC into iPad smoothly and perfectly. To run iPadian on your PC,
- First, you have to download iPadian from here.
- Then you need to Unzip the file which is downloaded, run . Some antivirus may incorrectly ping iPadian as malware, but you don’t need to worry, just download from the official sources and there will be no malwares and viruses.
- To install iPadian, you may require to download and install Windows .NET Framework. Download it and proceed with the installation.
- When installation is completed, iPadian will open up. You will be on app which will be a cross between Windows and iOS operating systems. Main applications such as Facebook and YouTube may be will be already installed. Now, go to the ‘App Store’ to install apps on iPadian.
- Now you can open the iPadian and use the apps and play games as you use an iPad on Windows.
App.io is also a stable and satisfactory performing emulator running iOS games and apps on your windows PC. It has promising and easy to use user interface which lets you easily run iOS apps. Plus, the additional advantage is , you can also run android apk and has interface resembling to look and feel of apple device. However, the app uploading time might be much as you have to upload iOS or apk packages of the apps you want to use on emulator.
Thus, these two emulators are perfect which are currently available to run ios apps and games on your windows PC. We hope you liked this post and after reading this post you will be playing and running your favorite IOS apps and games on your windows PC. Share this article on the social media with your friends if you liked this. If you know of any other emulators which are used to run ios apps on PC, comment below 🙂