What you will see?
Nvidia Graphics card users always had the option to tweak some graphic settings with the help of Nvidia Control panel. However, a issue mainly occurs in which the Nvidia Control panel is missing which creates a lot of problems. There are obviously several ways to receive back the control panel but few fixes are long and somewhat complicated. You just need to follow and read the rest of the article in order to find a perfect solution regarding the problem you are facing.
Solution to “Nvidia Control Panel Missing”
Nvidia is a graphic card company manufacturing awesome graphic cards suitable for gaming and heavy processes. But sometimes, you might have a computer with graphic card in it, but you might not be able to use the graphic card. The graphic card control panel might be missing, in this case, Nvidia control panel. You can solve it by using below solutions. We have mentioned step by step solutions to help you.
Solution 1: Nvidia Support Guide
This solution was mainly suggested to many users who used to struggle with the same problem of the control panel. Many solutions are genuine which are suggested by the support centers and I am sure that this solution is also one of them though it might seem long to follow, but it is worth it.
- Firstly, you need to boot into the safe mode by just following some simple steps. Take the help of Windows key + 1 key combination to open the settings or simply click the Start menu and then click the gear key which is located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now click on Update and Security > Recovery and now click the restart now option which is under the advanced startup section. Your PC will now restart and you will be allowed to choose an option screen.
- Press the number 4 or F4 to start your PC in safe mode.
Now, there is a need to delete the Nvidia folder which is present on your hard disk and also uninstall the driver.
- Just open your local disk by simply clicking on This PC > Local Disk C. Now you can definitely see a Nvidia folder present over there. right click on it and choose the delete option.
- Now click on start and type run in there. Select run, then a Run dialog box will be seen.
- Type in there “devmgmt.msc” and click on OK button. You have to do this in order to open the Manager Window.
- Expand the field “Display Adapters”. It will enlist all the network adapters which have been installed by the machine. Right click on the Nvidia adapter which you wanted to uninstall and then select “Uninstall”. This will permanently remove the adapter from the list and will uninstall the device.
- Click on “OK” when willing to uninstall the device. This action will uninstall the adapter from the list and will uninstall the driver.
Now, you need to reboot again into the normal mode and download the latest available Nvidia driver online. You can also check the list of the drivers at their official website.
- Now run the just downloaded setup file and follow the simple instructions which will be seen on the screen. Click and choose the custom installation option and check for all the boxes present inside the custom install options. Don’t forget to check the box stating “perform clean install”
- Restart your PC and check whether the Nvidia control is back or not.
Also read : Akamai netsession client interface
Solution no. 2: Manually open the Control panel process
If in case the process is failed to launch automatically whenever you want it to, the issue might be with the fact that something regarding the misconfiguration with the automatic launch and it doesn’t simply opens on it own. You can also force it to launch by the following steps:
- Use the keys Ctrl + Shift + Esc in order to open the Task Manager. Click on the More details option if in case the window is shrunk and find the Nvidia container entry on the list. Right click on it and choose the Open File location option available.
- While you are surfing the Nvidia folder, go up until you end up in the Nvidia folder. Now try to locate the folder which is named as Control Panel Client, just open it and look for the application called nvcplui.exe.
- Right click on it and select the Run as Administrator option.
Here is a quick read for you to fix windows blue screen error.
We Hope that the problem must have been solved and your Nvidia control panel which was missing earlier should have started working. If you have any doubts, comment below. Share this article with your friends do that they also can get the solution of the problem.